Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sneak Peak!

Have you noticed how easy it is to find ideas, and games to do with preschoolers, but not older kids? My boys love games, and I feel like they actually retain what their learning when they get to practice using what their learning. I've been busy writing down things that my boys need work on, and mixing them with themes that my boys love.

I was up late last night putting the final touches on this game board. This morning I made the game cards, and wrote the directions. Orion has a hard time with time telling, so I made this especially for him.It's a small game board called "Medieval Times," where you have to rescue the princess from the dragon by telling the time. Corny I know! But my boys really love this sort of stuff.

This one is a bit of a bigger game board, for Raymond. It's called "Your Place In Time." The object is to find your way back home, by naming place values. I'm a bit of a nerd, and the story for this one, is that you've been sucked through a wormhole, and randomly landing throughout time.

 I plan on putting both up for download, but I want to print them and let my boys play first. I'm out of color ink, until tomorrow... so hopefully this weekend they both will be available to you all.So, what do you think? Anybody out there looking forward to playing?

2HY3UE34V3RN

No comments: