Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Schools cancelled, the substitute has work

We took a week break this week, because this weather has done a number on us. It started with a trip to the emergency room at midnight, because my Boo Boo couldn't breathe. He has asthma, but never really shows symptoms until the weather gets bad. His inhaler did nothing for him, so off we went.


A breathing treatment, some steroids, and a few hours later we were home. We got home at 5 in the morning! Needless to say we were tired, and slept most of the day. Next thing you know we each got hit with bad colds, except for my Bunny. I got it so bad that I didn't want to eat, and so I didn't... for a few days. By the weekend, I couldn't stand up and my husband was ready to take me to the emergency room. I took some cold pills, and was finally feeling well enough to eat. We hate being sick!

No comments: