Saturday, October 16, 2010

Double digits!!!

Who would have thought that 10 years would pass so fast? I remember being a teenager, and I couldn't wait to be an adult. Funny thing about that, is that this kid made me grow up faster than I ever thought I could. I graduated high school 6 months pregnant with him. I had a very fast 9 1/2 hour labor, and the tiniest baby was laid on my chest for me to love and protect. 5 lbs. 15 oz, with beautiful crystal blue eyes.


You've always amazed me with how smart, inquisitive and eager to learn you are. I love that you'll never stop seeking knowledge, and I know you'll do something big one day.

If I would let you, you'd play video games all day, every day! Too bad that's not considered homeschool, huh?

Everything about your personality shines. I know that some days we butt heads like "wow", but that's just because your so much like me :) Your loved in so many ways, you've made the biggest changes to my life, and I'm just so proud to be your mom. I love you Babe, Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: