Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's official!

We love our bike! The girly and I that is lol. Ray put the baby carrier on my bike last night for me, after the girly wouldn't leave him alone. It was cute, she pushed the box all around the house saying, "GO". So after much fustration from THE MAN, and many *bleep* words later, we were ready to ride. Being the responsible parent that I am, and being that it was 11:30 at night, I couldn't wake the girly up to ride.

Early this morning though, when she discovered her seat put together and attached to the bike, we were finally ready. We geared up with our helmets and rode down the street and back. It was great, and the girly and I are hooked. One thing though, I need a new seat! Man the one that's on the bike now was like straddling a rock. So eventually, that'll get replaced with a nice new cushy one. And wonder of wonder's, Ray decided that he'd like a bike too. So hopefully we'll be going on family bike rides soon.

No comments: