Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Healthier Sand people coming soon!

That's right we got MORE bikes yesterday! First we went to kmart in hopes of being able to lay away bikes for the kids, but yeesh.... $100 and up for a kids bike is a bit ridiculous in my book. And because I saw an ad in the toys r us paper, that's where we headed. $200 later, we have 3 new bikes. Why 3 you ask? Because the MAN decided he'd like to get on our biking kick too! I'm super excited. The girly and I went biking twice yesterday, once in the morning and once in the late afternoon. Ray plans on biking to his second job.

So were hoping to get a few things out of this.
1. To spend more time together.
2. To lose a little weight.
3. To tone up.
4. To save money on gas.

Hopefully this turns out that way. Ray's supposed to start putting the bikes together when he gets home in a bit, so hopefully today, I should have somebody else on a bike.

No comments: