Monday, May 25, 2009

I know I haven't been on to post much, but wow have I been swamped! It's the last 2 weeks of the semester and I'm trying to finish all of my assignments this week, because next week is finals. Besides that I've been all over the place helping my cousin register for school, taking my son to his appointments, baseball, and my sewing projects. I haven't really sewed much as of late because I sort of have a full plate at the moment. But I did get a few little things done that I'm proud of.

The boys will be on summer vacation in 2 weeks, so I'll be busy with them all day soon. I signed up for an on campus math class, and my sil's will be watching the kiddos for a few days out of the week while I go to class, but thankfully it's only a month long. I haven't ever had anyone besides myself and my husband watch our daughter, so I'm a bit nervous about leaving her for a few hours a day. I hope it passes quick and I'll get to enjoy the rest of the summer with the kids doing lots of fun things! I'll have more interesting things to post about in the coming weeks.

No comments: