Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good day

So this week is a funny week for us, because my babe is having testing at school all week, so he's on minimum day schedule. My boo boo has early days on wednesdays, so we decided to pick up my cousin and have an early coupon day. So here's what we snagged today.




This all came from kmart and their fabulous double coupon sale. In total there are 4 boxes of frosted flakes, 4 things of juicy juice, 1 package of 2000 flushes, 2 bags of bliss chocolates, 2 boxes of Quaker granola bars, 2 packs of lotrimin (great for diaper rashes), 1 pack of sponges, 1 clorox toilet bowl cleaner, 2 ban deoderants, 2 kids colgate toothpaste, 1 childrens motrin, 2 cans of lysol nutra air, 2 boxes of vitamins (1 for men, 1 for women), and 2 John Freida finishing styling products. My total was $34.81, done in 2 seperate transactions, and 25 coupons.

This all came from Target, and not pictured is 2 cases of arrowhead water. So in total there are 3 lysol all purpose cleaners, 4 mac and cheese singles, 3 boxes of smart food popcorn, 4 boxes of fiber one bars, 4 boxes of fiber one toaster pastries, and 2 boxes of eggos. I also bought a $1 cup of mini chips ahoy to pacify the kidlets while we were shopping. All this for a total of $19.04, it's not great but it's okay, and I can apply for a $3 lysol rebate.

I plan on going back to kmart maybe tomorrow, to use up some more coupons. I love the deal on the vitamins I got, because man are those things expensive!





No comments: