Saturday, May 2, 2009

Coupon Friday

That's what were calling it from now on lol. The boys decided that they didn't want to go out to a store everyday for my coupons, so we chose a specific day for couponing... Fridays! It looks like I drive far to get to these stores, when in reality their conveniently located next to each other and right around the places I need to go. After dropping Ray off at work I went across the street to CVS, picked up Raymond from school and went down the street to Walgreens. Target is right around the corner from Walmart, and that's the only time we went out of our way. So here's yesterday's deals

This was from walmart, later in the day so it was bought alone. 2 four packs of angel soft. Total cost was $1. They were on rollback for $1 each pack, but I had 2 coupons for $.50 off. What a deal!This was from a walmart trip earlier in the day. The "big" walmart that has groceries in it.In total there's 2 sierra mists, 2 bags of frozen brown rice, 1 sour cream, 4 yoplait kids yogurt, 7 colgate toothpastes, 3 colgate toothbrushes, 4 crunch and munch, 3 boxes of bagel-fuls, 6 boxes of velveeta shells and cheese, 4 boxes of kashi go lean waffles, 3 palmolive dish soaps, 4 lint rollers, and 1 roll of viva paper towels.

The total cost was $24.08! I'm proud of this one. The toothpaste, toothbrushes, and lint rollers were all free, and so was 1 of the sierra mists!




This came from Walgreens. There's 4 packs of pull ups, 2 Nivea body wash, 2 loaves of bread, 2 ecotrin, 6 deoderants, 3 mondo juice drinks. Not in the picture are 2 Dr.scholls massaging insoles, 1 ecotrin, and 1 weird tube sounding thing. Done in 5 seperate transaction, it all costed me $34.96 plus I still have $2 in register rewards. Not too shabby considering the pull ups and Dr.Scholls alone were each 2/$20. I used $28 in register rewards and a ton of coupons to get this price.

This came from CVS. There's 3 adidas deoderant, 3 pecan sandies, 4 bottles of all. Missing is 6 2 packs of plastic 3M hooks, I gave them to Ray to use in the pet store. Done in 2 transactions, it all costed me a grand total of $12.83 because I had $7 in ECB from the first transaction that I used on the second, and the hooks were free!This all came from Target. In all there's 6 single serve mac and cheese cups, 4 boxes of band aids, 6 boxes of special K cereal, 4 boxes of special k crackers, 3 bottles of brain developing juicy juice, 6 boxes of oreo stix, 2 kraft mayo's, 2 schick quattro razors, 2 schick quattro trim style razors, 1 first aid kit, 1 tape measure and 3 random toys.


This was done in 3 seperate transactions, and a visit to customer service. On my second transaction the cashier was already annoyed with me, and forgot to scan my coupons, so I had to go to customer service to have them fix it. Total cost for this was $31.90 with tax!



No comments: