Saturday, January 31, 2009

Date Night

Last night Ray and I (alone) went out to dinner at Chili's and then to see the Underworld. It was great night even though I kept bringing up the kids lol. We haven't been out like this in years, so it was well deserved. We left the kids with my mom, and they went to dinner at hometown buffet with my aunt and cousin, and had a great time. It was a great dinner, and I even got a cape cod with our appetizer. I had a huge steak with loaded mashed potatoes and broccoli, and just talking about it is making me hungry all over again. The movie was awesome and makes me want to sit here all day and watch the previous underworld movies.

I'm on a mission today to finish some dresses and start on Ollie's summer wardrobe. I know for sure that I will get the dresses done, and the matching hair bows but the summer clothes are a work in progress.

No comments: