Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been lagging, I know it and I feel awful. Okay maybe not that bad, but I feel bad enough lol. I'm not full of excuses, nothing like that to explain my few days away from the blog... except that life happened. There's the 3 kids, the sewing, the pets, the hubby, and the life.

I've been busy working on some things for Baby D (the nephew), which you can read about my craftiness on my other blog http://sewcrafty.today.com/ , and a Vday dress for Ollie (also on the crafty blog). I still have 2 more Vday dresses to go, for Alanna and Makayla (the nieces). And I had an orientation at the school, did I mention that? Yeah, I'm going back to school. I'm a huge combination of excited and nervous. Then there's the weather! It's been so nice out (almost summer like), that I couldn't help but spend tons of time outside with the kids. Oh, and since that stupid CPSIA new law is putting my kids clothing making out of business I decided to start making diaper bags.

Enough of the blah blah blah, and the excuses I said I wouldn't give. Here's some pictures of Ollie enjoying the warm weather and our newly grown grass.



No comments: