Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Weddings are expensive

Ask anyone who knows me, like really knows me, and they'll tell you I'm not your average female. I don't dream of big expensive weddings, or do normal girl things (at least not always), I'm simple and plain, and don't like being the center of attention. I guess that's what sets me apart on this topic. We were married at the courthouse, went to the mall after and played some video games (and air hockey), took some pictures, ate at black angus, and went home. That was almost my dream wedding.

Anyways, the reason I'm even bringing this up is that we had dinner with little Ray's nino and nina last night and they asked big Ray to be the best man and me to be a bridesmaid. But holy holy! Their getting married on a yacht in the bay area, and having an open bar. I just can't fathom spending that type of money on one day, but maybe that's the frugal person in me or tightwad if you will. So here's to watching my pennies!

No comments: