Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sew sew

I feel like it's been a while since I've updated my blog, but in actuality it hasn't been that long. I have been super busy though and that's what's been keeping me from posting. My boutique thing is this coming Saturday, and today well, today is Tuesday! It's like I can feel time slipping through my hands and it's crunch time. I still have so much to do, and not enough time to do it in. And forget trying to get things done during the day, that's near impossible these days. I have orders to fill, kids to take care of, a house to keep track of, and I'm swimming in christmas fabric.

One of these days my head is just going to explode with the list of things I need to do! So for now I guess this little blog will suffice. Once I get the rack I will update with some pictures of the stuff I've been working on. I think their pretty incredible.

No comments: