Friday, December 5, 2008

College Bound...... again!

Yesterday was my aunts 30th birthday. In 2 weeks I will be 27. This got me thinking about life and career choices and all that jazz. It made me realize that I don't want to wake up one day being 30 and not having anything to show for my life. I know I have my 3 beautiful kids, but I want to finish my degree. I have some units already under my belt, and I've decided to put them to use.

Starting in spring I will be going back to school. I'm quite pleased with myself, and can't wait to get started. Ray, my mom and my kids are all rooting for me. I know it won't be before or even at 30, but by the time my baby goes to 1st or 2nd grade I should be in my career choice. Which might I add I can't wait for! So here I am today a stay at home mom and a few short years hopefully I will be a math teacher.

No comments: