Monday, November 24, 2008

The joys I tell you!

The joys of motherhood! What can I say really, but I love being a mommy. No ands ifs or buts about it. I love that I wake up in the morning being called mommy and go to bed at night being called mommy. I love all those special moments, the ones I'll never get back. Even when it means scrubbing vomit out of my new car's seats, and staying up all night with sick kids.

Lately Ollie's been so attached to her chupi and the only way to get a kiss, is to kiss the chupi. She refuses to take it out of her mouth to talk too lol. Orion has been on a drawing binge lately, and makes up the best stories to go with his pictures. He literally beams with pride when he comes running a new drawing my way. Raymond has wanted to help with everything, and he does it wonderfully. He's such a great big brother. I love seeing him with the other two, showing all of his compassion for them.

So call this my mushy post for the week! Oh, and I've been super busy getting ready for the breakfast with santa boutique. I find myself hitting a ton of setbacks though. I was almost done with 2 dresses last night, when I ran out of thread. The night before that I was almost done with 2 dresses and my machine broke all the needles I had, trying to make buttonholes. But still I push on, and hope this turns out wonderfully. I hope I get a chance to start my banner for my table soon. The kids will have fun helping with that!

No comments: