Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My pride and Joys!

I'm not the sort of parent to get all mushy over every little thing my kids do. I do however have my moments. To this day I don't know who or where I'd be without my children, and the man that gave me my children. My kids aren't always the best behaved, or hardly ever. Their rough around the edges and make me work for my title of mommy. Most of the time they look unkempt, and that's usually how most people see me too. I spend my days running to and from the school, for good things like school functions, but mostly for bad like my kids being in the office. I like to play in the dirt and water with my kids, play wii games, draw on our cement with chalk, and make silly faces. But through it all, there's so many things that my kids do that make it all worthwhile!

Raymond

From the minute I laid eyes on you, you were perfect. You were special then, and your special now and forever will be. Your not the hugging or kissing type, but you more than make up for that with your words. Your so accepting of others and their flaws, and I love that you always try to make people feel at home. You have a big heart and want to share it with the world.


Orion

My little man, what can I say about you that doesn't make me laugh? Your a lover and a fighter, and I know you only do it to protect those you love. You know how to flatter women, and I love how polite you are to them. I hope you slow down a bit with the girls though because you make me so so nervous.

Olivia

My mini me, I love that I have a daughter to share all the girly things with. Your the only girl I know who can rock a dress, painted nails, a matching bag, and all while playing cars and watching some type of dinosaur show. Your all girl with a touch of tomboy in there. Your so polite, funny and dainty it makes me cry knowing your mine.

My beautiful angels, I love you all so dearly. I would be lost without your humour and love in my life. I love being your mommy and I hope you guys always remember the little things we do together, because those are the most special. I love my babies!

No comments: