Sunday, April 20, 2008

Craziness

So this coming Saturday is Ollie Wubbas' baptism (finally), and I'm feeling the pressure. I have the boys outfits half finished, and my dress is still in pieces next to Bertha (my machine). *sigh*, I really want to wear MY dress to the baptism, but between everything I need to get done for the baptism and the kids, I feel like it's almost impossible. I hope I don't end up having to wear a dress in the closet. I'm having a problem reattaching the bust and without a dress form it's super hard to pin it in place on myself. That's got me down. The boys outfits were coming along great... until I burned a hole in Raymond's faux tie with my iron, thus ruining the tie and the iron. It's the fabric, but it has to match his short pants so I have to use that; it just doesn't applique very well. I'm going to have to figure something else out. Bobby's shirt is coming along quite well, now that I've figured out that I needed ball point needles and not standard. Duh! I'm really quite happy with the results, even though their not finished all the way. I've set a solid deadline of Tuesday night to have the boys' outfits finished, that way I'll have the rest of the week to work on my dress. I've also been slipping in some sewing for my shop as well, but I'm not realistically expecting to be able to list anything until the baptism is over and done with. *Please be a success and not a drama filled day*

No comments: