Sunday, April 6, 2008

Drowning!

I'm in over my head here! I have a new sickness, and I can't stop. So not many people know this, it's just a little secret/semi secret. I don't know how much longer it'll be a secret since I'm blogging about it and assuming any of my friends read my blog lol. Anyway, I plan on sewing my butt off for the next year and then sell everything through the summer at various craft fairs, farmers markets, and swapmeet type things. Sort of my own boutique, but without having to pay for a permanent space. Anyway, since I've decided on this I've been buying material like crazy. The thing is, I have yet to complete any outfits besides a few for my Wubbas. I just got back from Joanns and spent way more than I should have, including the money I was supposed to use for her pictures tomorrow. *Sigh* I'm going to have to admit defeat on this one and ask for more money for her pictures. And I need to seriously get my butt in gear and crank out some outfits and stop hording it all. Wish me luck!

No comments: