Friday, May 2, 2008

missing in action

So I know I haven't written in a bit, but ugh... so much going on! We had Olivia's baptism and *whew* what a relief. But then with our extended family, we had our trials and trivialisations. Boy what a battle, but I'm glad to say everything is seemingly okay now. I can't wait to get back to sewing (I have a few dresses in mind), but it doesn't seem like it'll happen this week :( I did make myself a cute little summer dress out of one of Big Ray's huge button up shirts that he doesn't wear. I'll post pictures of it as soon as I get a chance to wear it, maybe tomorrow (weather permitting). My house is a wreck (from the week before the baptism), while I was busy sewing our clothes nothing got done. I'm still trying to piece things together and catch up on all the laundry. Oh, and as a special surprise.... we got Orion a pet! A beautiful long haired black and white kitten we call Boba (he wanted to name him after himself lol). He looks like the long haired version of Monkey (my cat). It's been a week now and so far so good, he's been feeding him and taking really good care of him. I'm proud. In the little bit of spare time I have, I've been drawing out sketches for future projects and drooling over a new stroller/pram that I probably won't get (stupid money). *Sigh*, back to cleaning I suppose!

No comments: