Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Overwhelmed with activities

Do you ever get that feeling like your being overwhelmed with activities? But, you feel like there's not enough? That's where I'm at right now. I'm tired from football, 3 days of practice a week, and games super early on Saturdays. Ballet and tap are being thrown back into the mix next week on Thursdays. Boy scouts start next week on Mondays, and park days (with our homeschool group) are on Fridays. I want the boys to join 4H, still working on getting info on that though. Oh, and they want to do archery, but it's just not going to fit into our schedule till January (when football is over).
Almost all activities are for the boys, but that's only cause my girly is too little for most things. I love being so busy, but my body needs to hurry up and get used to our hectic schedule.

Oh, and just a quick football update: both boys teams won their games this Saturday:) Go Wolverines!

No comments: