Friday, August 27, 2010

Pre-k

I found a box full of stuff from my days as a preschool teacher. I sorted it all out, paper clipped it, and now it's sitting... waiting for me to photocopy it into a consumable workbook for my Bunny. I offered to make copies for my friends children also, so hopefully they see these pictures and let me know what they want copies of.


This group is full of seasonal/holiday sheets. Everything from winter, Easter, Thanksgiving, Mother's Day, Father's Day, to St. Patrick's Day and beyond. Some are bag puppet pieces, coloring pages, activities, etc.

This group is what I like to call pre-math. It has sheets like bigger and smaller, matching, line correspondence, opposites, more and less, and same size.


This group is the different shapes, and a variety of exercises to go along with them.

This group is a great place to start when your just beginning with a little one who hasn't gotten in much pencil or scissor practice (great for fine motor skills). These are just tracing pages, that have straight lines, wavy lines, zig zag lines, and exercises to practice the different lines. There's also pages with different lines to practice cutting.


These are just random animal and insect pages. There's a butterfly craft using an egg carton, an animal mask, a bird bag puppet, and a few others.


This group is all the letters of the alphabet (a few different sheets per letter), and some exercises to work on them.


This is the last group which is numbers 1-10 (a few different sheets per number), and some exercises to practice them.

So that's all my consumable pre-k stuff, that I've acquired over the years. I have more workbooks and such, but their geared for an older level, so I'll save those for supplementing Bunny's kindergarten year :)

No comments: