Monday, December 3, 2007

So busy....


These past few days, I've been terribly busy (my choice of course, lol) with my crocheting. I've been making various little hats for the wubbas (mainly trying out different patterns), and still busy working on the chicago bears blanket. I'll take pictures and post them up later, when I'm finished. I'm having fun, but it's getting harder and harder to find time to crochet. I've been able to fit in a few phone calls to friends here and there though, and that's nice. I'm hating the writers strike right now too, because now I have no new shows to watch and it's driving me insane. I can't wait for things to get back to normal. The rain and cold is making me lazy, and the thought of my upcoming birthday is depressing me. 26 already! Where does the time go? Ah well, at least I have a very interesting future to look forward to.

The baby just woke up, so I'm gone for now. In the words of Joe Dirt, "Life's a garden, Dig it!"

No comments: