Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cutting it close


So I know there's not to many days left before christmas, and I'm just cutting it so close with this blanket I'm working on. I don't know if I've already mentioned it, but it's for my step dad who's a huge chicago bears fan. I'm making a typical granny square blanket, then I'm going to do an orange trim and embroider the orange bear face in the middle. I'll definitely post pictures of it when I'm done. For now, it's so hard to find time for a big project like this. Olivia keeps me so busy during the day. I really only get a chance to crochet for 2 hours at night when the kids are in bed. That's fine for small projects like hats, but for this blanket it seems to be taking forever. Eh, I think I'll post pictures of what I have so far anyway.... but remember it's still a work in progress! Here's what I have so far, cheers for now!

No comments: