Monday, April 27, 2009

Coupon crazy

Thanks to Keana and Meg for professing their love of coupons, and flaunting their deals.... I'm in love with coupons and I'm coupon crazy! I'm so glad to be using them, and have already scored a ton of deals. The ones I'm most proud of are the diapers, wipes, cereal, soap and fruit snacks.

My local kmart was doubling coupons this week, and I took advantage of that... actually, I took advantage of that deal a few times this week! And Target had coupons for $1 off of their brand of fruit snack, so I stocked up on those as well. Here's some of the stuff I got this week, and I'll post some pics of it all when the man gets off the desktop computer (their saved to that one).

Kmart deals
2 pull ups $15.99 ea., I used a $2 off coupon on each which doubled making them $11.99 ea.
3 bottles hair gel $2.49 ea, I used a $1 off coupon which doubled making them $.49 ea
5 huggies wipes $2.50 ea, I used a $1.50 off coupon which doubled making them free
2 right guard deoderant $2.49 ea, used a $1 off coupon doubled making them $.49 ea
2 shampoos 2/$6, used $2 off coupon doubled making them 2/$2
2 conditioners 2/$6 used $2 off coupon doubled making them 2/$2
4 pringles $1.50 ea, used $1/2 coupon doubled making them $.50 ea
2 boxes Qtips $2.99, used $1 off coupon doubled making them $.99 ea
5 V8 fusions $3.99 ea, used $2 off coupon doubled making them free
2 glade carpet powders 2/$3, used $1.50/2 coupon doubled making them free
2 aveeno lotions $3.19 ea, used $2 off coupon doubled making them free
2 pk oil of olay soap $2.97, used $1.50 off coupon doubled making it free
12 boxes kellogs cereal 4/$10, but got $5 gift card each transaction, and used $1/2 coupon making them 4/$3 or $.75 ea

Target deals
10 bath buddies soap $.97 ea, used $2 & $3 off coupons making them free
30 boxes fruit snacks $1.52 ea, used $1 off coupon making them $.52 ea
12 boxes teddy grahams $2 ea, used $1 off coupon making them $1 ea
4 boxes 12 pk poptarts 2/$5, used $1 off coupon & got 2 free 8pk boxes making them 3 boxes for $4
2 all small & mighty $4.49 ea, used 2 $1 off coupon making them $2.49 ea
4 bottles baby lotion $2.19 ea, used $.75 & $1 off coupon making them $.44 ea

Yes I spent alot this week, but this should last me for a while, and I feel so proud of myself. This week I plan on learning the drugstore rewards and how to use my coupons there. Wish me luck, and some great deals!

So here's a few pictures of SOME of the stuff I've bought




No comments: