Monday, September 1, 2008

Crazy night!

So it's almost 3 in the morning and I find myself sitting at the computer blogging instead of sleeping... what's wrong with me?!!! Ugh, it was one of "those" nights. I had to work (stupid Sunday club night), and it was a hard night. My feet are ready to fall off they hurt so bad, and I'm wide awake from all the coffee I drank earlier at Ihop. Mmmm, coffee! Great, now I want coffee. I really don't know where I'm going with this, but it's 3 in the morning and I'm wired, so enjoy my ramblings. Maybe I'll finish that black mitten I've been doing for my kids swap. Eh, maybe tomorrow.

For now, I think I'll amuse myself with a list of things I have to do tomorrow. Take pictures of Ollie's old clothes to sell, go to the market, clean the garage, take pictures of whatever were selling from the garage, clean the bathroom, buy the boys some undershirts and new underwear, and buy a pump for my stroller tires. Now that I look at this list, I'm sure there's a few things I can put off till the middle of the week lol. Okay, I've had it! I'm going to go annoy Ray by flopping around the bed until I fall asleep.

No comments: