Thursday, March 31, 2011

Exciting News!

I know you guys have noticed my absence lately, and I'm sorry! I've got some terrific, no great.... no stupendous news!

Were moving! I know I don't share this part with you all, but our current house is small... extremely small. As in, we can barely turn around and breathe in it small :) But we were recently able to find, and were accepted to rent a HUGE house, in the area that we (my husband and I) grew up in. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a laundry room that is so big it's going to double as our new school room.

Were literally over the moon about this news. But it's this news that has also kept me away. It took a lot for me to be driving around town in search of a new home, viewing homes, turning in applications, and meeting owners. Now we pack!

We have 2 weeks to move from our current home, but were trying for only 1 week. I'm surprised at how much "stuff" we've accumulated over the last 6 years in living here. Our new house doesn't have a garage, or storage space, so we need to sort and get rid of a lot of clutter in our current garage. Then there's the daunting task of filling a house that size with furniture, when we have no where near that amount lol. Oh well, like the little train that could... "I think I can, I think I can!" We'll buy our furniture a little at a time, and maybe a yard sale will help give us a boost :)

Until we officially move into the new house, were on break from school. Hopefully it'll only last a week though. I have pictures ready and waiting of our progressive phonics books and system ready for the posting, just need to find the time. I'll be back up and running soon!

No comments: